Anti-freeze is Deadly & Sweet (to your pet)!


WINTER ALERT

For those who use anti-freeze in your vehicles, please remember that it takes very little to become deadly for your pet.

Antifreeze contains ethylene glycol which is toxic to cats and dogs. It is sweet and attractive to your pet. If you pet walks through a spill on the ground and they lick it off a paw, that is enough to bring heart breaking consequences and kidney failure.

Always keep the container locked away, preferable in a high cupboard. Pets are curious creatures, which can get them into trouble.

Please remember - A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF ANTIFREEZE IS DEADLY TO PETS. Call Bentleigh Vet Clinic urgently if you have found your pet consuming antifreeze 9557 9500.

#antifreeze #toxicpet #dogtoxin #cattoxin #BentleighVeterinaryClinic #bentleighvet

Featured Posts
Recent Posts

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SERVICES   - See more or leave a review here 

FEATURED NEWS
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2017 by Hairy Pet Veterinary Pty Ltd. Designed By T.McDowell

ASK US A QUESTION ...