Anti-freeze is Deadly & Sweet (to your pet)!

June 5, 2019



For those who use anti-freeze in your vehicles, please remember that it takes very little to become deadly for your pet.


Antifreeze contains ethylene glycol which is toxic to cats and dogs. It is sweet and attractive to your pet. If you pet walks through a spill on the ground and they lick it off a paw, that is enough to bring heart breaking consequences and kidney failure.


Always keep the container locked away, preferable in a high cupboard. Pets are curious creatures, which can get them into trouble.


Please remember - A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF ANTIFREEZE IS DEADLY TO PETS. Call Bentleigh Vet Clinic urgently if you have found your pet consuming antifreeze 9557 9500.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Tips on How To Brush your Cat or Dogs Teeth!

June 18, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

March 27, 2019

March 20, 2019

Please reload

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SERVICES   - See more or leave a review here 


Tips on How To Brush your Cat or Dogs Teeth!

June 18, 2019

Please reload

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2017 by Hairy Pet Veterinary Pty Ltd. Designed By T.McDowell